Wednesday, January 18, 2017

My Favorite Things

Shading on stallions..
RRS Starving Artist, resin painted by EVR
And dapples on mares..
Welfare Cadillac owned by EVR
Bright bay pintos and geldings with flair..

Safari TOOB pony painted by EVR
Big brown jumpers tied down with string..

"Fluffy," the giant inflatable Breyerfest horse. :)
These are a few of my favorite things. 
Cream-colored ponies and lil nameplates..

Lonestar owned by ?
RRS Here Comes Dat Boi wearing a Five Paws Studio halter
Doorbells and delivery trucks..


And saddlebreds that gait..

Custom by EVR
These are a few of my favorite things..
When there's drama..
The model horse Instagram community is pure drama.
When you get scammed..
Or I'm feeling sad..
I simply remember a few of my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad.
I really enjoyed writing this as a change from more formal posts. Those more formal posts are soon to come! :) Hope you enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment