Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017 Hobby Goals

I've seen a lot of people do these either on blogs or social media... And it's probably time I do one!

First I really, really need to get my resins and drastic customs painted. Really, really need.




I've had this Walter for what, two years?


I would also really like to go to Breyerfest... but it's not really up to me.

My dad is retiring from the military so he will be looking for a new job. The problem is we don't really know where/when we are moving. God willing we will go... we have clarion rooms booked.


I also hope to continue my Etsy store and perfect my feed bad pattern. Still not exactly happy with it!


One of my ultimate goals is to continue riding and improving my equitation. Although I would love to get my own horse... that's not gonna happen. (anyone got a winning lottery ticket?)


Painting more is a huge priority and definitely not a choice! I've got a huge commission to complete. I also hope to work on my resculpts and do more than just some paint.


Lastly, I'm hoping to continue to consistently post here and on my other social media accounts. 


Here's to a great 2017. I hope you all achieve your goals... hope I can achieve mine!







No comments:

Post a Comment