Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thankful

I'm extremely thankful for the obvious things; family, shelter, etc... But I wanted to mention some things that I don't say often enough.

First of all, I'm thankful for my hobby family. This includes every person who reads this blog, follows my Instagram, likes my facebook page... You all make my life so much better. Thank you.



I'm also thankful for my best hobby friends, who are also my best friends ever. I don't know where I'd be without them. 


Also, those who hold and judge live shows. You, my friends, are awesome. I know I couldn't hold a show. It makes the hobby so much more fun, especially when they are done well! <3


Of course I love real horses. Even though I don't own them, they own a bit of my heart. Even when they throw you off and you almost break a leg. 


Also to all the trainers and instructors out there! :D Thank you for fixing my crap equitation and putting up with me.


There are so many more things I can say, but I could never list them all.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! <3 And don't die tomorrow morning! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment