Monday, October 24, 2016

Pay It Forward

One of my favorite websites is Model Horse Blab. I've done various gift swaps with them and I've always loved giving and receiving! :) However, the one thing I haven't done is the Pay It Forward. It's a monthly thing where you post a wishlist and if you get lucky, you might receive some stuff in the mail! I have plans to ship some things when I have a bit more cash. I didn't expect to receive anything, though...

!!!

I got lots of great performance goodies from Fastapp! Unfortunately, I didn't have a ton of time to take photos, so they aren't all the best.

First I got this awesome cross stitch saddle pad! <3


There's also a kind of matching woven cinch!


Next, I unwrapped a lasso made of waxed thread! Because it is waxed, it's posable. 


It has so much detail, and all the little knots are awesome!


There's also this breastplate. I think it is an English one, but I'm not quite sure. It's great though! :D


One of my favorite items was this english pad!


The quilting and scale is the best.


Lastly, I got a red cinch that matches my red western pad I made. 


*Correction, I also got an awesome running martingale that I forgot to take a picture of.

Again, thank you so much! This made my Monday much more bearable!!


No comments:

Post a Comment