Sunday, October 30, 2016

Haunted Horses Halter Placings: OF Breyer

Haunted Horses was yesterday, and it was great! I had a lot of fun and while it wasn't my best show placing wise, I stayed very organized and kept track of a lot. A big part of that I think is that I culled about 10 horses who haven't been performing or have only been placing 9th or 10th consistently. With my show string being pretty large, I can't sustain that.

Today I'll show my horses that placed in OF Breyer. Not minis yet, only traditional. :) Enjoy!

Light Foals started out strong with all of my entered horses placing in the top five. RRS She's Got Chrome scored a fifth...


My new guy, RRS Goober Grape picked up second place...


And RRS The Judge Is Blind got third.


Next, I entered draft foals, where Wallflower got sixth. 


I didn't have any Arabs, so in my next class, other light, RRS Words With Friends got fourth. 


In the same class, my Wynona got third.


Meanwhile in the Stone ring, RRS You On Kazoo got fifth. I'm happy with that, the class was full of super nice QHs! He's not super flashy and is mainly a performance horse, so I think he did well.


My Fleetstreet Max, Here Come Dat Boi, got 1st in Paint, but I didn't get a photo.

RRS Popalock got sixth in Mustang.


Then in Other Stock, Danke Memes got fifth.


My TWH got second in her class, but again, no photo...

In other ponies, RRS Ever So Clever got a third. With a better breed, I think she could do well.


My donkey (who I literally bought like 15 minutes before the class) also got a third in his class. 


I didn't get any rosettes this time, but still I did well! Stay tuned for Customs, Performance, and OF Mini!

My next show is Holly Jolly Live this December. I'm trying not to procrastinate and get everything done before the week of the show, but knowing myself, we'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment