Friday, December 23, 2016

1:18 Scale Barn

First off... I apologize for being absent for such a time. I've been super busy with school and personal stuff and have been just focusing on me and my mental health.

I've also been swamped with Etsy orders! I've made over 20 feed bag sets... Thank you guys so much!

I'm back, though! I have some super exciting stuff coming up I can't wait to share with you guys!

Onto the post! About a year ago my dad and I made this Schleich scale barn. I haven't done much with it recently so I decided to reset it up (practice for a traditional scale barn? ;).

I set it up and had tons of fun taking photos. Enjoy!


First, an overview. My barn currently resides on a shelf. It has four stalls and a large tack room. Because the shelf was big enough, I decided to add a little paddock.


The paddock is made out of some spare Balsa wood. I also added a sign.


Inside the barn, there are two signs. Each horse has nameplates and a halter/lead set. It was a pain finding ribbon tiny enough to be in scale!


I made this Jollyball out of salt dough when I was about 10. It still looks OK!


Here's an overview of the tack room! I have some spare water buckets, some feed bags, and tack. Most of it was made by my friend Becky of Flying B Saddlery.



Also a lil doggo. :3


Another paddock shot...


And a picture of Rocko with his nameplate, halter, and grooming kit.


Thank you for reading. Please stay tuned for more! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment