Sunday, October 2, 2016

Self Control

When it comes to sales and model horses, I have none.

Today a ton of Tuesday Mornings had a sale, with one of the items featured being Breyers. Tuesday Morning is a store that stocks items that companies couldn't sell for heavily discounted prices. Most of the Breyer products are around 50 percent off, meaning a traditional Breyer NIB is just $19.99!


I was really hoping to find the Bay Roan AQHA on the flyer.

In the past I've gotten two other horses from there, both being $19.99. I've gotten a Flexible...


As well as a Weathermont Ethan.

This is a fun photo I took, the guy is propsing with the horse and his hopefully future wife is more interested in him then her! :P

Unfortunently they didn't have a single AQHA, but I was happy to get a Don't Look Twice for $20.


She photographs really nicely. I didn't think I'd like the mold but she's really growing on me. I'll probably get her CM'ed though because she has some flaws and I'm trying not to collect OF RRs anymore.


Her markings are pretty nice too!

I tried to take some artsy photos, but my dog was persistent in getting himself in every. single. one.


The other thing I got was the Classic Ashley doll. She also came with a saddle pad, polo wraps, chaps, and a jacket, but they aren't anything special.


I'm super happy with what I got and will continue to check back every once and a while. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment