Tuesday, September 27, 2016

A Fresh Start

Hello! My name is Emma and I'm a freshman in High School who enjoys all things horse. Welcome to my blog. 

You might know me from Two Cowgirls and a Jumper, and if so, thanks for coming! If you are coming from my Facebook page, also welcome! 

If you don't know me I might as well introduce myself. I am mainly a finishwork artist...

Nimr resin painted by EVR, 2016
But also dabble in some tackmaking. In fact, my most popular product is my rope halters.


I have made a total of one saddle, from a Rio Rondo kit!

Saddle by EVR, pad by Rachel Fail
One of my favorite things to do is ride real horses. I just ride once or twice a week, but really enjoy it! I ride Hunter/Jumper right now but am thinking about changing disciplines...
Steps, the schoolmaster (most of the time...) I just ride
Merlin, the greenish pony I help 'train' and ride in lessons
I also show models roughly 5 times a year, mainly halter, but also performance!

My best show horse, RRS Rein Or Shine! He always gets a NAN card (at least!)
My new performance horse did pretty well at his first show last weekend!
That's probably enough for today... Thanks so much for reading and please check back often! I will post around three times a week, so stay tuned for more content!

1 comment: